Re: [opensuse] Wireshark crashes
On 06/13/2013 10:17 AM, John Andersen wrote:
On 6/13/2013 9:59 AM, Bruce Ferrell wrote:
yep. I opened a bug and got no reply. I'm in the process of moving my 30
systems from opensuse now. The quality has fallen off so far
it's just no longer worth it and I'm recommend to all my clients to move away.
OpenSUSE is no longer reliable. As has been noted, it has
become a testbed... Perhaps for Suse itself or just a tinker toy.

OpenSuse has always been a testbed, since Novel bought it from SuSE.

The question is why did you have your clients on what you knew was a testbed.
Aren't your clients worth enough to you to run SLES/SLED on their systems?

*plonk*