Re: [opensuse] purging old kernels
* Peter <gumb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-11-13 06:50]:
I've just run into the problem of my /boot partition filling up due to
multiple kernel versions, but I don't understand how to resolve it.

[...]

If the multiversion provision does not work for you or suit your use case,
remove unwanted/unused kernels with zypper:
zypper -v rm `rpm -qa *kernel* |grep 3\.9\.3\-9`
but use the kernel version number you wish removed.

I removed 3.9.3-9 because it only existed a few days and I didn't feel
comfortable that it was solid.