Re: [opensuse] Re: XFS and openSUSE 12.1
Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
Despite being quiet on this, we have not solved the problem.
Is there some policy or setting that controls how the file system deals
with file system cache in RAM? More specifically, is there any way to
limit it's size for a file system?

Is there a way to see how much of the RAM cache for a file system is
actually containing data waiting to be flushed?

I haven't seen you ask about your problem on the XFS list? As before,
I'd suggest that is the best place to find a solution and also to answer
questions like this.

There is a discussion going on at the moment about delays and flushing.