Re: [opensuse] Systemd kills text terminals
Cristian Rodríguez said the following on 06/09/2013 08:19 PM:
El 09/06/13 20:17, Carlos E. R. escribió:

[CTRL][Alt][F1] does not work.

chvt 1 - hangs.

It was working an hour ago.

Again.. not a useful description for a problem.

Does ctrl + alt + F6 offers you a tty ?

No and Yes

No, if I use the ctl-alt on the left hand side of the keyboard
Yes, if I use the ctl-alt on the right hand side of the keyboard.

--
How long did the whining go on when KDE2 went on KDE3?

The only universal constant is change. If a species can not adapt it
goes extinct. That's the law of the universe, adapt or die.
-- Billie Walsh, May 18 2013