Re: [opensuse] raid1, ignore one HD when reading
On 2013-06-06 23:44, Greg Freemyer wrote:
I guess you don't know what iscsi or drbd are. iscsi is a network
accessed disk so it would directly allow mdraid to talk to a remote
disk for half the mirror. drbd - distributed replicated block device,
is kernel subsystem whose only functionality is to provide split
mirrors in a more sophisticated way than mdraid over iscsi.

Oh.

I have read of this previously, but having never used it personally, it is a
thing I forget. It is
very interesting to know, but one can not remember everything that is
interesting...

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from oS 12.3 "Dartmouth" GM (rescate 1))