Re: [opensuse] KDE4 4.10 problems
Ken Schneider - openSUSE said the following on 06/03/2013 06:54 PM:
On 06/03/2013 05:32 PM, Anton Aylward pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
[...]
Why is there stuff in kde10 asking for kde4.10.4 if 4.10.4 isn't in there?

Most likely there was a build error that needs to be cleared, that has
been the case in the past with this type of error.

That means I can't do anything about it, that I'm subject to whoever should be watching out for those "build errors".

Who do I have to prompt to deal with this?

--
How long did the whining go on when KDE2 went on KDE3?

The only universal constant is change. If a species can not adapt it
goes extinct. That's the law of the universe, adapt or die.
-- Billie Walsh, May 18 2013