Re: [opensuse] Nepomuk - The Opposite Question
On 06/01/2013 01:40 PM, Jan Ritzerfeld wrote:
Am Samstag, 1. Juni 2013, 12:49:31 schrieb John Andersen:
On 6/1/2013 12:01 PM, Jan Ritzerfeld wrote:
It seems to that the integrated search does not use nepomuk! But if I
enter, e.g., the URL nepomuksearch:/umzug into Dolphin, it even finds
emails
Yeah, that does work, (proving that the indexing appears to work),
but Gawd(sic) what a horrible way to have to do it.

Okay, found the problem: The trick is to start the Dolphin search in a
folder that is actually indexed by nepomuk! Then, select "content" and "from
here" and not "everywhere" if not already selected. My home is not fully
indexed, only some subfolders of it like Documents, Pictures, ....
Additionally, just typing a search string into krunnder (Alt+F2) finds
results via nepomuk.

Gruß
Jan

Ok, with a slight modification...

You can select CONTENT and From Everywhere
IFF you are in a folder that is indexed by Nepomuk.

If I step to my Documents directory which is indexed by nepomuk
it will work, even tho the words I am searching lie somewhere else
(not in my user directory at all).

Jeeze this is obtuse....

When selecting Content + Everywhere, why should it matter where you start?

Are you going to find the bug report or should I?

--
Explain again the part about rm -rf /