Re: [opensuse] Root and boot partitions on a sw raid volume (opensuse 12.2 - 12.3 rc1 64bit)
I do agree - it would be much easier if "fake raid" worked at least
similarly enough to "real raid" that the individual drives weren't seen
by the underlying OS.

If that were the case, I'd be running VMWare on this box and oS as a
guest, but VMWare doesn't seem to support fake raid ;)

Chris

Andrey Borzenkov 03/22/13 9:20 AM >>>
On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 6:14 PM, Christopher Myers