Re: [opensuse] Root and boot partitions on a sw raid volume (opensuse 12.2 - 12.3 rc1 64bit)
I'm running oS 12.2 on a small server at home with the Adaptec HostRaid
(fake RAID) adapter that's onboard the SuperMicro PDSMI+ motherboard,
with two Seagate SATA drives in RAID1. Is there any way to test this
without unplugging one of the drives and forcing the array into recovery
mode?

Chris

Per Jessen 03/21/13 2:05 PM >>>