Re: [opensuse] Root and boot partitions on a sw raid volume (opensuse 12.2 - 12.3 rc1 64bit)
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 16:24:58 +0100
jjletho67-esus@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Nowadays I don't think setting up and maintaining a bootable RAID is
so difficult. Most of the major distros allow you to setup raid while
installing without any special tricks (i'm personally using it on
redhat based distros since 2008), for this reason i'm so surprised
that opensuse apparently does not support it.

I'm certain we support it (the yast partitioner has all the necessary
functionality), but there is clearly some kind of problem.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (1.6°C)