Re: [opensuse] Root and boot partitions on a sw raid volume (opensuse 12.2 - 12.3 rc1 64bit)

The tests i'm doing tell me that there are severe problem using yast
installation. Should i consider this a bug or simply i'm trying to do
something which is deliberately unsupported ?

I would open a bugreport.

I'm going to wait for the 12.3 final release  and, if the behavior will be the
same i'll open a bugreport
I have already tried 12.3 rc2 with no luck

In the meanwhile if someone of you have encountered a similar issue or have a
similar partition layout please share your experiences, it would be very useful.
What sounds very very strange to me is that nobody has already signaled this
issue like me. I think every system with a sw raid configuration should have
also the boot partition on top of  a raid1 volume. I don't think to have an
uncommon partition layout...