Re: [opensuse] Grub2 and installing multiple distros on same computer - *ADDENDUM*
On 12/03/13 15:57, Felix Miata wrote:
On 2013-03-12 15:14 (GMT+1100) Basil Chupin composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

Another reason would be I really don't need to read what others have
to say about multiboot, having (initially) written my own multiboot
URL over 11 years ago: http://fm.no-ip.com/PC/partitioningindex.html

A most commendable and detailed effort.

But I don't see any references to grub2. Why not? Time to bring that
up-to-date perhaps?

There's not much I could change without actually understanding Grub2. Grub2 has nothing I need that Grub Legacy lacks,

Aaaah, you have made up your mind without actually using grub2 or at least reading any easy-to-read articles about grub2.

And Basil Brush says to Felix the Cat: whatever makes you happy and 'makes your day', ol' boy :-) .

[pruned]

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.3 x86_64 with KDE 4.10.1 & kernel 3.8.2-1