Re: [opensuse] Root and boot partitions on a sw raid volume (opensuse 12.2 - 12.3 rc1 64bit)

lilo does the job, being outdated or not means little to
me.  The only
shortcoming I see in lilo is the lack of multi-boot
support.  One of
these days when I'm bored, I might just fix that.

It's very good to know that at least with lilo an installation with a software
raid boot partition is possible.
However i would like to know if that configuration is possible/supported also
with grub or grub2 which are officially supported.

I still have not any clear indication from the forum or from the mailing list

The tests i'm doing tell me that there are severe problem using yast
installation. Should i consider this a bug or simply i'm trying to do something
which is deliberately unsupported ?