Re: [opensuse] Free Office Suite
2013. március 4. 18:55 napon C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> írta:

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Mark Misulich wrote:
Hi,
everyone on this list is always looking for a office suite that works in
Linux and that works well for office tasks. I haven't fully tested out
the latest version of Softmaker Office Suite, but it seems to work well
for everything I have used it on so far.

The latest free version is available now for download from this url:

http://www.freeoffice.com/en/

Great except they want my email address so they can spam me with
"newsletters" (they even state this when they try to get me to give
them my email address) and the FreeOffice version is missing features
according to http://www.freeoffice.com/en/features (Commercial version
tab)

Thanks, but LibreOffice (or OpenOffice) gives me all this and more for
free without harvesting my email address, and it's already included in
openSUSE.

For those who are not satisfied with recent silly libreoffice changes (as
myself)
it is worth to give a try.

Istvan