Re: [opensuse] Free Office Suite
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 19:30:35 +0100
Jos van Kan wrote:

On 04-03-13 14:40, Mark Misulich wrote:
Hi,
everyone on this list is always looking for a office suite that works
in
Linux and that works well for office tasks. I haven't fully tested
out the latest version of Softmaker Office Suite, but it seems to
work well for everything I have used it on so far.

The latest free version is available now for download from this url:

http://www.freeoffice.com/en/

Mark

But, but.... Is it better than LibreOffice (comes standard with
OpenSuse) and if so in what way?

Yes, that would interesting to see. They must have some key advantages
over Open/Libre office.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (1.1°C)