Re: [opensuse] Free Office Suite
On 04-03-13 14:40, Mark Misulich wrote:
Hi,
everyone on this list is always looking for a office suite that works in
Linux and that works well for office tasks. I haven't fully tested out
the latest version of Softmaker Office Suite, but it seems to work well
for everything I have used it on so far.

The latest free version is available now for download from this url:

http://www.freeoffice.com/en/

Mark

But, but.... Is it better than LibreOffice (comes standard with OpenSuse) and if so in what way?

Regards,

--
Jos van Kan registered Linux user #152704