Re: [opensuse] What are these "devices" in my partition info?
Basil Chupin said the following on 03/04/2013 05:31 AM:
On 04/03/13 20:19, Andrea Turrini wrote:
2013/3/3 Cristian Rodr�guez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
/media is where hotplugged storage devices will be mounted
How can I tell to oS 12.2 to use /media to mount hotplugged devices?
When I plug a pendrive or an usb disk, it is mounted in
/run/media/<user> and not in /media as happens in oS 12.1.

Best,
Andrea

When I mount an USB device it shows up in /media on my oS 12.2, and has
never ever mounted anywhere else.

Same here.

--
"If someone is going down the wrong road, he doesn't need motivation to
speed him up. What he needs is education to turn him around."