Re: [opensuse] articles of this newsgroup are not grouped in threads
On Sat, 2 Mar 2013 00:35:40 +0000 (UTC)
"Juan R. de Silva" <juan.r.d.silva@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi folks,

I'm using Pan to follow a number of newsgroups. In all other
newsgroups but "gmane.linux.suse.general" all articles are grouped
into corresponding threads. When I select "gmane.linux.suse.general"
every single article of each thread is listed separately. Thus
usually I have a long list of "Re:" items.

What's the trouble with this newsgroup? Why it is so special to Pan?

I looked at the headers and what is missing in your messages is

Besides that I found a bug in Claws Mail that is sorting messages in a
wrong column, although header is correct.

This is text with excerpts from headers:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8HNJIS5xTiDUzBjLUo3UGxnUHM/edit

Due to Message-ID strings Google sorted it as application, so you have
to download file to see the text.

--
Regards, Rajko.