[opensuse] Re: articles of this newsgroup are not grouped in threads
  • From: "Juan R. de Silva" <juan.r.d.silva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 05:35:08 +0000 (UTC)
On Sat, 02 Mar 2013 00:35:40 +0000, Juan R. de Silva wrote:

Hi folks,

I'm using Pan to follow a number of newsgroups. In all other newsgroups
but "gmane.linux.suse.general" all articles are grouped into
corresponding threads. When I select "gmane.linux.suse.general" every
single article of each thread is listed separately. Thus usually I have
a long list of "Re:" items.

What's the trouble with this newsgroup? Why it is so special to Pan?

Thanks.

The most mysterious thing is that the only one thread that I'm viewing
right now normally is this one, created by me.