Re: [opensuse] How to edit entries in the "Run Command" menu.
On 02/03/13 00:07, James Knott wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:
On 01/03/13 13:42, Terry Eck wrote:
Using 12.1 version of OpenSUSE. Right mouse button allows selecting the
"Run Command" (ALT-F2 also selects this command). Can someone tell me
where the command entries are stored? I have several entries which need
to be deleted.
Thanks,
Terry

If I think that what you are asking is what I think you are asking :-) , then go Gecko>Edit Applications and find the apps which you want to amend and use Edit on the entry.

That would be Krunner and I haven't found a way to configure it. I have been looking for a way because of a problem I mentioned here about running man pages with it. In KDE 3, there was a way to configure this, but I haven't found similar in KDE 4.

DARN! My oversight! :-(

You need to RIGHT-click on Gecko to see the Edit Applications entry - which will bring up a menu of all the apps you have installed, and you can then edit the commands.

Apologies for the confusion caused.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.2 x86_64 KDE 4.10.00 & kernel 3.8.0-2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor