Re: [opensuse] How to edit entries in the "Run Command" menu.
Terry Eck said the following on 02/28/2013 09:42 PM:
Using 12.1 version of OpenSUSE. Right mouse button allows selecting the
"Run Command" (ALT-F2 also selects this command). Can someone tell me
where the command entries are stored? I have several entries which need
to be deleted.

I stuffed a few easily recognizable bogus commands as patterns in there
and then run a recursive grep and found that they were in

~/.kde4/share/config/krunnerrc

--
"I mean, if 10 years from now, when you are doing something quick and
dirty, you suddenly visualize that I am looking over your shoulders and