Re: [opensuse] The status of /var/log/boot.log
On 10/28/2012 4:31 PM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 28/10/12 17:19, General Mail wrote:
Hello,

I recently had a nagging question come up in regards to: "What happened
to /var/log/boot.log?".

It has gone away, all messages if any are/will to be stored in the journal.

Which does not explain why it's working on one system. An answer to this question would be very helpful when I plan to replicate the same system to another box and I am not stumped asking myself why it's working SO WELL on Server 1. I use custom Kernel (remotely), so /var/log/boot.log is very useful to me.

Regards