[opensuse] KDE super boot manager, or plymouth manager, only on ubuntu?
Hi,

In my search to get rid of the giant chameleon icon i found only plymouth managers for Ubuntu.
Is there no one inside opensuse that knows which script influences these screens?
As workaround untill opensuse has a plymouth manager of her own.

http://www.ubuntugeek.com/plymouth-manager-gui-tool-to-change-boot-theme-and-resolution.html

http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/?content=142592

I think the user, and how he/she wants to have his/her desktop look, has to be more important to the devs, in order to attract and keep users.
Giving the user the idea to be able to change something he/she thinks is important to him/her without fuss, might have more impact on the use of opensuse as favorite desktop, as devs might think.

Kind Regards,

--

Have a nice day,
Oddball.