Re: [opensuse] Plymouth...
Op 27-10-12 04:56, Rajko schreef:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 08:16:57 +0200
Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx> wrote:

If we would let the cpu calculate, it would find a better alternative
in no time at all: the logic solution.
I like this one :)

CPUs are better in translating one string to another. They seldom make
mistakes. Problem is that someone have to sit down and write program
that will tell CPU how to do that :)

Lol, it was merely a matter of speak:
My own planning and organizing got much improved after watching sophisticated sw show me how to plan and organize.
To think logical, like a computer, you mostly can find out yourself what is best.
Surely it would take longer than a cpu would take, but shorter than to write an application to do it.
I know coders who write fast, and good code, that saved me much time, and complicated calculations, i would have to do myself otherwise...

--

Have a nice day,
Oddball.

OS: Linux 3.7.0-rc2-1-desktop i686