Re: [opensuse] LOgin 12.2/KDE - part of password skipped on first attempt
On 10/26/2012 01:50 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
Just wondering if others have also noticed - when logging in on a
12.2+KDE system that has just been booted up, unless I type v-e-r-y
s-l-o-w-l-y , the first attempt always skips a few characters and
fails. The 2nd attempt works fine.

In my case it is also true for 12.1 KDE and I had the impression it had
to do with my typematrix keyboard in colemak mode, but with your post my
keyboard is innocent it is KDE who is faulty

Togan