Re: [opensuse] Suse 12.2 battles and victories
I've been putting xinput disable 12 (the number for the touchpad service) into .xinitrc. That works fine, except when the screen times out and you type a password to get back, or when switching users and come back. Then I have to run it manually from a terminal.

Is there a more appropriate place to put it?

Sorry for top posting, but I respond in the OP's method (and I don't hate top posting on simple messages like most people here do, please don't flame me).

Jim