Re: [opensuse] Plymouth...
Op 24-10-12 02:07, kanenas schreef:
On Tuesday 23 October 2012 01:53:57 pm Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* kanenas <kanenas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [10-23-12 19:52]:

yea, it's a bitch getting old....
but *more* of a bitch not!

i agree w. that too, it's just too hard to talk sense to the young punks of
today, they simply can not phathom how we went to school walking up hill both
ways, in the snow, with nothing but a cli interface, a 120k hard drive and
an ascii 33 tty, yet our code was perfect....
but, going to the original post, could it be that the syntax is --l instead
of -l, perhaps with no space in between?
d.

'-l' and '--list' both bring a help file...
plymouth --get-splash-plugin-path, leads to: /usr/lib/plymouth/
just try yourself..

--

Have a nice day,
Oddball.