Re: [opensuse] Plymouth...
I know YaST hasn't yet been fully adapted to supporting Grub 2, and I doubt its been updated to fully provide for Plymouth or Systemd either. Likely theming and branding are in similar states. If you want to get YaST to fix your boot screens to your liking, try removing Plymouth, and if your eeePC does not require anything Grub Legacy does not provide, removing Grub 2. None of my openSUSE systems have either Plymouth or Grub 2 installed, 12.2 or otherwise.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/