Re: [opensuse] Plymouth...
On 10/23/2012 03:24 PM, Oddball wrote:

I plead for more flexibility in user make-able changes.
The way KDE works originally, the user can adjust the whole look and feel of 'his/her' desktop environment.
Why openSUSE wants to control what the user should look at, or should feel?
Even the other os improved much in this...

I've always wanted to do be able to do the same. The tools they provide never work of late. I think they do this on purpose? It wasn't always like this. I seem to remember long ago some of these things actually worked. Like maybe back in the 7x and 8x days.

mark