[opensuse] How to get 'rooter' than root?
Hi,

As i spend much time in Ghana, i don't want to use windows, just because my 3G Huawei e173 modem is not installed in openSUSE 12.2, on the Linux-partition of my eee-pc 901.
So i discovered that the switch to detect these modems is already installed, so i only need the drivers, and a connection app.

I found those here: 1. Download the Huawei E173 driver for linux. I found it here:
http://frontlinesms.ning.com/forum/attachment/download?id=2052630%3AUploadedFile%3A51370

After making all files executable, i opened a terminal, became root, went to the dir and: './install'

EeePc-Rob-SFN9:/home/oddball/Downloads/Huawei/Linux # ./install

pressed enter, and got this:

You must run the process by root

Finished, press any key to exit

Is this normal in openSUSE-12.2, or did i do something wrong?

Kind Regards,

--

Have a nice day,
Oddball.