[opensuse] Dual boot 12.2 & W7
Hi all,

I got to make a new laptop with W7 dual bootable with 12.2.
Normally i would just insert the dvd and let yast shrink the windows
stuff, however i wonder if this is possible:

i examined the drive and noticed that all primary partitions are already
in use:
sda1 200M ntfs 15%
sda2 442G ntfs 7%
sda3 20G ntfs 90%
sda4 4g fat 73%
Obviously, no media were supplied with the laptop.

So what are my options?
Find a W7-iso on the net and re-install it only on the first partition?
(i hope i can re-use the product keys that came along with it)

And next install 12.2 behind it?
As it is not my machine, and still unused out-of-the-box, i'm a bit
reluctant to wipe the hdd..

hw