Re: [opensuse] Is it possible to change the bootloader and loginscreen background?

Op 21-10-12 15:58, James Knott schreef:
ellanios82 wrote:
On 10/21/2012 01:06 PM, Oddball wrote:
For KDE you should first disable SuSE theme - /etc/displaymanager
DISPLAYMANAGER_KDM_THEME=""

In KDE4 this location does not exist anymore ..

- perhaps :

/etc/sysconfig/displaymanager

These setting tend to be available through Yast > System > /etc/sysconfig Editor. Why do it the hard way?

I guess 'coz i was too stupid to think about an easier way? ;-)
I will look into it, thnx.. Hope it will work, because, like Marc said, not every image can be displayed at that time, because x is not running yet.
I noticed that a 411 image is to be used, according to the output of mkinitrd, when i updated my changed images.

--
Have a nice day,

Oddball

OS: Linux 3.1.10-1.16-desktop i686