[opensuse] eee-pc 901 hotkey support.
Hi,

I had to reinstall my eee pc 901 yesterday.
As it was long time ago i did that, i forgot several things.

I thought i remembered that hotkey support was complete in 12.1, or was it in 11.4?
Anyway, Fn+F2 should switch between Wi-fi Bluetooth: Off, one on, one off, both on.
I thought there was some sort of indicator, that shows what is on, like the the blue light, that should turn off, when wi-fi is turned off.
Both seem not to operate..

Is there anything that i can do about it? (search eee pc hotkeys in whatever combination in yast does not bring any results.)

Kind Regards,

--
Have a nice day,

Oddball