Re: [opensuse] Problems with 12.2
On 10/18/2012 06:58 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
How can I use the selfcheck feature when the same DVD will not boot ?

Can I boot an old version and use the selfcheck on the that won't boot ?

Also, I found out my DVD drive has gone ballistic. I remembered I had a USB drive and burned the ISO using it. The DVD booted fine.

Now to save money for a new drive..............

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding