Re: [opensuse] Re: Thunderbird conversation add on
Linda Walsh said the following on 10/19/2012 11:35 AM:
lynn wrote:
12.2, tb 15.0

Hi
Some mailing lists do not show the 'reply to list' option, as this list
does, when conversation is installed.

Is there a setting I need in the add on?
Thanks,
L x
----

You might find this extension of interest:

http://threadvis.mozdev.org/

Fascinating!
But I don't see a clear benefit over the 'threaded' lists
that Thunderbird already has. More visual display, yes, but
that eats up already precious screen real estate.

Given that, I'd rather have more of the message or more messages
displayed in 3-panel mode.

As it is, I'm seriously looking at running my screen in page mode[1].
Something like a 1920 x 1080 ... since 1024 is adequate for the KDE
bottom panel.

Or perhaps dual display... much more screen real estate that way :-)

[1] After all, much of what I do and probably what you do too is "page
mode". Wide-screen is nice for many applications like editing
(documents, programs) but when reading mail or web pages you tend to be
in "logical" 'page mode' so why not "physical" 'page mode' as well?
--
Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.
--John Stuart Mill