Re: [opensuse] Problems with 12.2
On 2012-10-18 04:05 (GMT-0500) Duaine Hechler composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

On 2012-10-18 02:32 (GMT-0500) Duaine Hechler composed:

I have downloaded 12.2 twice, burned them to a DVD and twice it will not boot.

Exactly what happens when you try?

Basically nothing - the DVD starts (spin up) - the screen is blank with just
the cursor at the top left corner.

The previous DVD of 12.1 boot fine.

Now, or a long time ago? Does anything boot in that drive now?

Corrupt ISO file on website ?

Did you do md5sum on it before burning?

No, because I rarely have any internet download problems.

You should verify it via md5 that it didn't happen this time either before wasting our time.

How exactly did you download?

Direct Link - 32bit PC - Download DVD

I have no idea what that means. I download by feeding the URI to wget, a downloader. I don't download with a web browser except when the source refuses to disgorge the URI or the referrer is required but fails.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/