Re: [opensuse] RE: opensuse-offtopic
On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 7:35 PM, Duaine Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxx> wrote:

* Duaine Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxx> [10-17-12 18:56]:

And still "off-topic". Please be embarrassed in opensuse-offtopic.

and again!

Not subscribed to that list - just sayin'

Then it is *really* "simple". Subscribe, or "Don't Sayin"!

Curious, why are you about the only one telling me to take this to the
ot-list when there are lots of other persons that post OT stuff.

Do you hate me that much - or - something ?

Duanne,

At least on the factory least, people are pushed to the -offtopic list
fairly routinely. It's not an insult, it just means you're offtopic.
It could be the Patrick thinks you're enough of a member of the
community to start following the community rules.

The -offtopic list is slower than this one, but you'll see a lot of
the same names. Including me. The good part is that people who only
want opensuse news don't have to hear us talk about whatever. (often
politics or climate change, but it can be whatever. Did you see that
guy jump from space! OT would be the place to comment about it.).

FYI: the OT list is not archived so I can't point you at any old
traffic to get a flavor for it.

Greg