Re: [opensuse] Re: OT: BOYCOTT DELL
On 17/10/12 00:09, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Duaine Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxx> [10-15-12 17:45]:
On 10/15/2012 02:52 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2012-10-15 19:35, Duaine Hechler wrote:
Pure and simple: Off-Topic, ie: Does Not Belong Here!

Patrick, agreed. However, there has been, probably, thousands of
off topic posts on this list - like political, etc.

IMHO, it seems I get chastised the worst. Just sayin'
There are other ways, more polite, more informative, of doing it. Like
not shouting.
Unfortunately, to the list, it is taken as shouting, to me, and as
intended, as making a point.
"Unfortunately", in spite of your extended time here you have little
understanding of acceptable email "netiquette". Email in all-caps is
considered shouting period, not *just* on this list.
At any rate, I apologize, it was taken from my Facebook post with cut/paste.
What does "taken from my Facebook ..." have to do with *anything*?

Oh Patrick, give it away! You have created a mountain out of a molehill and wasted more space and time than Duaine has with his little post.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.2 x86_64 KDE 4.9.2 & kernel 3.6.2.2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor