[opensuse] Kompozer
  • From: <j.e.perry@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 21:53:42 -0400
So, I downloaded both Bluegriffon and Quanta for kde3, and find they're both
vastly inferior to Kompozer (ref. my message of 9/30). Suse doesn't have
Kompozer, and I tried downloading it from the site, but they only have it in
source format, which I was unsuccessful in compiling.

I see frequent references to a suse site for building, but as I recall, it
requires registration, and probably more knowledge than I have (I'm a long-time
embedded systems engineer, programming mostly in assembly language and
low-level embedded C).

I've been typing in html tags by hand, but that's too much of a drag to put up
with. How can I get Kompozer? Or anything that might make web page generation
easier?

John Perry