Re: [opensuse] Re: OT: BOYCOTT DELL
* Duaine Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxx> [10-15-12 13:39]:
* Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxx> [10-15-12 12:40]:
As for the offtopic subject: it really does not belong to openSUSE list,
but since Duaine is member of this list and not a dell list or windows
list he turned to this list. I understand this.
However I doubt that his action will be very efficient.
So, using the same logic it would be prudent for Duaine to search/question
the best possible birth-control regimen for his wife?

Pure and simple: Off-Topic, ie: Does Not Belong Here!

Patrick, agreed. However, there has been, probably, thousands of off topic
posts on this list - like political, etc.

IMHO, it seems I get chastised the worst. Just sayin'

ah, you suffer paranoia

But *you* do *deserve* "equal admonition", in spite of your lengthy
sig.
see http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Signatures
and
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Use_bottom-posting_or_interleaved_style_to_answer