Re: [opensuse] Re: OT: BOYCOTT DELL
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxx> [10-15-12 12:40]:
As for the offtopic subject: it really does not belong to openSUSE list, but since Duaine is member of this list and not a dell list or windows
list he turned to this list. I understand this.
However I doubt that his action will be very efficient.

So, using the same logic it would be prudent for Duaine to search/question
the best possible birth-control regimen for his wife?

Pure and simple: Off-Topic, ie: Does Not Belong Here!

Not quite the same. One cannot run linux on birth-control pills, but one /can/ do so on a Dell laptop. I agree that questions about XP are off-topic, but a general remark about Dell support being difficult is not quite so off-topic and a warning to those who might consider a Dell box.

--
Tony Alfrey
tonyalfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx