Re: [opensuse] Not connected to D-Bus server in 12.2
  • From: <j.e.perry@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:51:21 -0400

---- Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

VirtualBox was a bit regressed by the current dbus-1 security update.

We are preparing a follow up dbus-1 update.

Oh, thank you, Marcus! I was feeling really good about following the
instructions on the web and getting the claimed results (which often doesn't
happen for me) until I got here and the whole thing seemed to collapse.

Waiting anxiously for the update. This will allow my wife (forced into Windows
by her school's slavery to Microsoft) to share her computer with me without our
having to wait for restarts every time we need to swap.
jp