Re: [opensuse] firefox
On 10/06/2012 12:17 PM, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Am 06.10.2012 09:36, schrieb Per Jessen:
Hans Krueger wrote:

who is in charge for packaging firefox for suse ?
osc maintainer openSUSE:12.2 MozillaFirefox
bugowner of openSUSE:12.2/MozillaFirefox :
wrosenauer
That would be me. But I wonder why that is of interest. Bugzilla would
do the right thing.

Wolfgang

just wondering what is the difference between the rpm and the download
from Mozilla
the rpm one crashes on close even in safe mode
and the downloaded one does not but can't get java and some of the other
plugins to work
thanks

--
Hans Krueger