Re: [opensuse] firefox plugin for streaming radio not found
Am 06.10.2012 15:54, schrieb George Olson:
Hello all,

I am trying to connect to a streaming internet radio on this website, http://febc.ph/ and firefox says a plugin is needed to display this content. It is the 702 DZAS radio on the right hand side.

I searched all over and cannot find anywhere how to get firefox to tell me which plugin is needed. I suspect it is some kind of windows audio but I don't know for sure. When I click the firefox prompt to install the missing plugins, it can't find them and can't tell me what to install.

How might I figure out which plugins I need in order to listen to this streaming radio channel?

Thanks
Have you tried the vlc browser plugin? It is the package npapi-vlc which you need to install with yast or zypper and restart firefox. Works for me with .asx streams.