Re: [opensuse] udevd problem
On 10/02/2012 07:08 AM, Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
After a reboot one of the first messages I get after the booting process
starts is:

doing fast boot
creating devices nodes with udev
udevd[97]: Error running install command for bttv_skip_it

After this info the booting process is without problems.

How and where can I get rid of this udev problem?

This info showed up since 12.1

Hi, I've also noticed this message on 12.2. I thought it might be
because I'm actually using bttv TV card and during installation I've
enabled bttv driver that is blacklisted by default.
I see no other problems related to bttv, so I guess this message could
be ignored.

Regards,
Mark