Re: [opensuse] ADding a Patch for a WINE app in 12.2
* George Olson <grglsn765@xxxxxxxxx> [10-01-12 00:50]:
Having just upgraded to openSUSE 12.2, I have gotten most of it to work well
so far. There is one application I use which is important to my work, called
Evernote, and I run it in wine. In 12.1, it would synchronize with the
server; in 12.2, it does not synchronize.

There are two linux apps in current development, nixnote and everpad,
available on sourceforge.com. Why not use one of them? There is also a
firefox plugin.

I have installed the nixnote rpm and it was running fine, but one time when I went to update a note, something went wrong and now it won't synchronize. The developer posted a patch and told me that will fix the problem.

However, it is in .jar format. What do I do with a .jar format file that contains a patch for another program? Do I just run in a konsole java -jar nixnote.jar?

Also, will this affect how java runs in other programs on my computer?

--
G.O.
Box #1: 12.1 | KDE 4.8.5 | AMD Phenom IIX4 | 64 | ATI Radeon HD 3300 | 16GB