Re: [opensuse] Re: chkconfig and systemctl
On 9/28/2012 7:05 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2012-09-29 01:02, Malcolm wrote:

Since my recent foray into twin (console based DE) which uses gpm it works fine
with
systemd and openSUSE 12.2 in a VT irrespective of runlevel.

You mean that it is started automatically in runlevel 5? That's a bug, it
should not be
started in that level because it can cause conflicts with the X mouse service.

I have no problem on ubuntu at least. (I don't have any suse desktops just headless servers)

--
bkw