Re: [opensuse] Boot Probs with Opensuse 12.2
Anton Aylward wrote:
For example, when I install Linux I'm given an option of where I want
the boot loader to go. What if I forget? Is there nothing that can
take a walk through the chain from the MBR an tell me where everything is?

Well obvious there is: its how things get booted!
But how can I _inspect_ that?

Suppose I have boot records on each partition. How can I tell the
disk-level mbr to chain to one rather than another? Is there an
inspector/editor for this?

I'd suggest asking your question on the forum at:
http://forums.opensuse.org/english/get-technical-help-here/install-boot-login/