Re: [opensuse] Router firewall vs openSUSE firewall
On 08/28/2012 05:04 PM, Bob Williams wrote:
On 28/08/12 15:09, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
On 08/28/2012 04:05 PM, Bob Williams wrote:

I think what I'll end up doing is continue to run both firewalls, but
disable the openSUSE one temporarily for the time I want to watch a
video, browse my photos, etc.

A better approach is to configure the firewall correctly

Togan

Which is what I asked in the original post, but you snipped that bit.
So, how do I configure it correctly?

Thank you for believing my psychic powers, but today is a bit cloudy
here so how about providing some information of your current setup,

grep -v ^# /etc/sysconfig/SuSEfirewall2|sed /^$/d

Togan