Re: [opensuse] connecting my telephone to the internet
Carlos E. R. wrote:
One thing I looked to see if it existed, was separate terminals for video
conferencing (with
asterisk?). You know, phone terminal with a small display. Have only seen them
in SciFi movies.

Funny you should mention that. Just last week, I was experimenting with video chat with a friend, using our tablets. Many smart phones can also do that, as well as computers with a web cam. It's been here long enough to be used on some TV shows. I used Google Talk, but Skype also supports video chats IIRC. My "terminal" in that experiment was a 7" Android tablet.